Cultured Solutions UC Roots
$45.00 – $230.00 inc. GST
UC ROOTS is a multipurpose root zone optimiser that uses proprietary chemistry to aid in mineral descaling and the removal of potentially harmful biofilms in nutrient reservoirs. By reducing the potential habitat for plant pathogens, UC ROOTS has been shown to aid in root development.
UC ROOTS is suitable for all hydroponics applications including Rockwool, NFT, DWC, RDWC, Ebb-N-Flow and substrate based DTW applications.
- Use in any hydroponic growing system
- Promotes thick, bright white roots
- Eliminates risk of Root Rot
- Increases ORP, creating an environment unsuitable for pathogen and fungi development
- Dissolves mineral buildups, reducing the risk of nutrient lockout
- Maintains a clean and clear nutrient solution
- No risk of root burn
- Neutral pH of 6.8, NO pH buffers necessary
- Reduces labor and decreases equipment maintenance
- Use at any stage of growth all the way to harvest
1 qt (946ML), 1 gal (3.8L), 2.5 gal (9.5L)